photo banner2_zpsd42f5f4b.jpg

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Typography


After doing some research on google, I managed to find this piece of typography and I thought that it would be relevant to my project since I was creating an advertisement on Nerds candies. This would be a good way to catch the attention of my audience as it is colourful. Once the audience is attracted to the colours, they will eventually take a closer look and start to realise that it is made up entirely of small sweets. For my project, I was thinking of doing something similar. I will be attempting to create a tagline for the candy and then creating it out of small pieces of Nerds sweets. This will help catch the attention of my audience as it is something different, colourful and interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment