photo banner2_zpsd42f5f4b.jpg

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Demi

 DEMI album cover


DEMI CD design

After having more time to think about my EGD project, I have decided to change my entire idea and do a poster on Demi Lovato's album, Demi. While I was overseas I managed to go to many CD shops and I got to see many albums from different bands. One thing they all had in common was that the graphics used to design these albums was simply incredible. Most of the albums that I saw had very simple designs and the designers made sure that focus would not be drawn away from the artist. I plan to adopt this feature when doing my poster as I do not want people to notice other things before the artist. In order to achieve this, will be using white spaces in my advertisement to capture the attention of the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment