photo banner2_zpsd42f5f4b.jpg

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Photoshop lesson 1


This week, during our 3 hour lesson of EGD, we learned the basics of photoshop. I learned how to use both the blemish removal tools and the liquify tools. By using the blemish removal tools, I was able to remove the lady's spots and wrinkles that were around her eyes and mouth. I was also able to remove a lot of the discolouration under her eyes by using the tool to pick up lighter skin tones and then going over the darker ones. Then, using the plumping tool I was able to give her fuller looking lips. Lastly, with the liquify tool I was able to reshape her face to give her a sharper chin, a wider smile and slightly higher cheekbones. I was also able to bring down her hairline and reshape her eyebrows. These skills are very useful as if I wanted to use a photo for my advertisement but it is not perfect or the way I wanted it, I could simple use Photoshop to change it and edit it to the way I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment